My ExperiencesWork Experience
- Ongoing Project
- 2022 – Documentary, 22:38 Minutes
- 2022 – Documentary, 22:00 Minutes
- 2022 – Cultural Documentary, 28:49 Minutes
- Word Premier - Nepal International Film Festival (NIFF) -02-2022
- Official Selection - South Asian Short Film Festival (SASFF) -2022
- 2021 – Poetic Documentary, 11:43 Minutes
- 2021 – Observational Documentary, 25:45 Minutes
- 2020 – Documentary, Short version 14:42 Minutes
- 2020 – Experimental Documentary, 30:45 Minutes
- 2019 – Short Documentary, 5:07 Minutes
- 2019 – Short Video, Various 5 Videos
- 2019 – Participatory Documentary, 13:33 Minutes
- 2019 – Short film, 18 Minutes
- Best Editor – Nepal International Film Festival (NIFF) -2019
- 2018 – Documentary, 26 Minutes
- 2018 – Documentary, 52:44 Minutes
- 2018 – Visual Material, Various 2 Videos
- 2017 – TVC
- 2017 – Documentary, 35 Minutes
- 2017 – Documentary, 50 Minutes
- 2017 – Fiction film, 128 Minutes
- 2017 – Documentary, 90 Minutes
- 2016 – Documentary, 44 Minutes
- 2016 – Documentary, 55 Minutes
- Best Documentary Film Editor (Non-fiction) - Nefta Film Award -2072 (2016 AD)
- 2016 – Short Film, 15 Minutes
- Best Script Writer - PIM Nepal Film Festival -2019
- Best Director - PIM Nepal Film Festival -2019
- 2016 – Documentary, 35 Minutes
- 2016 – Documentary, Various 10 videos
- 2015 – Documentary, 28 Minutes
- 2015 – Documentary, 120 Minutes
- 2015 – Experimental Video, 2:02 Minutes
- 2015 – Documentary, 30 Minutes
- 2015 – Documentary, Full version 30 Minutes/Short version 11 Minutes
- 2014 – Feature film, 120 Minutes
- 2014 – Documentary, 47:34 Minutes
- 2014 – Campaign video, 90 Minutes
- 2013 – Documentary, 30 Minutes
- 2013 – Documentary, 42 Minutes
- 2013 – Documentary, 20 Minutes
- 2013 – Documentary, 97 Minutes
- 2013 – Video Commercial
- 2012 (Updated 2021) – Documentary, 45 Minutes
- 2012 – Documentary, 120 Minutes
- Special Non-fiction Film - National Film Award -2013
- Best Documentary Film Editor (Non-fiction) – National Film Award -2013
- 2012 –2013 TV Program on Kantipur Television
- 2012 – Documentary, 30 Minutes
- 2011 – Program on Nepal Television
- 2010 – Documentary, 115 Minutes
- 2010 – Documentary, 15 Minutes
- 2009 – Documentary, 45 Minutes
- Best Documentary Film – National Nuwakot Documentary Film Festival (NNDFF) -2009
- Best Director – National Nuwakot Documentary Film Festival (NNDFF) -2009
- Best Editor – National Nuwakot Documentary Film Festival (NNDFF) -2009
- Official Screening – University of South Alabama (USA) -2008
- 2009 – Documentary, 95 Minutes
- 2008 – Sanskrit language tele-film, 4 Episodes
- 2008 – Short Film, 18 Minutes
- 2008 – Documentary, 45 Minutes
- 2007 – Documentary, 45 Minutes
- 2007 – Sanskrit language tele-film, 5 Episodes
- 2007 – Observational Documentary, 45 Minutes
- 2006 – Documentary, 20 Minutes
- 2006 – Novel Series
- 2006 – Observational Documentary, 35 Minutes
- 2005 – Documentary, 22:53 Minutes
- 2005 – 2006 Program on Nepal Television
- 2004 – Documentary, 35 Minutes
- 2004 – Documentary, 41 Minutes
- 2001 – Celluloid Advertisement
- 2000 – Television Advertisement
- 2000 – Documentary, 29 Minutes
- 1999 – Video-film, 130 Minutes
- 1998 – Tele-film, 90 Minutes
- 1998 – Experimental Short-film, 45 Minutes
- 1998 – Tele Series, 24 Episodes
- 1997 – Documentary, 40 Minutes
- 1997 – Feature-film
- 1996 – Nepal Television Serial, 8 Episodes
- 1994 - 1995 – Mega Serial, 52 Episodes
Sherpas -The True Heroes of Mount Everest
This documentary film shows the work, hardships and life of Sherpas on Mt. Everest. For the first time, this documentary film has shown the story of the Sherpas climbing Mt. Everest, their feelings and fears. They clearly tell us what it means to them to work for Western clients, to act as their ladder to the top of the world. We see how the Sherpas risk their own lives to save one of their Western clients, and how his death affects them.
Wound of Panchayat | पञ्चायतको घाउ
During the era of autocratic Panchayat, how a warlike service officer forced 2500 people to get displaced in an inhuman manner. The film explores an event of black history.
The Constituent Campus with the goal to become a Deemed University
It is one of the 60 campuses of TU. Now it has become a constituent campus. It has been introducing new faculties. Steadily improving its physical infrastructure, this campus is aiming for becoming a deemed university. The video depicts its successes, struggles for autonomy and future plans. #CotemporaryVision #HariThapa #LawaPyakurel
A Metamorphosed Education
School management handover to the Community: The video shows how this school has metamorphosed and become the center of attraction for the whole nation. Story of Nabin Audhogik Kadarbahadur Rita Secondary School, Butwal.
Behind the Herd
The most remote Humla district in Nepal, an observational story of the difficult journey of man and sheep herd.
First Step on Jugal Himal
It is the documentary presented to reveal that the virgin Galjin Peak of Jugal Himal is now conquered with the human foot.
I Have Done Something | हम बहुत कुछ के लिए
Laxmi Rajak tells her success story, as one of the beneficiaries of LGCDP program. This story is a part of a documentary produced by Media Chautari.
Local Governments in Pursuit of Reforming Community Schools
The Pride of the Eastern Nepal
The video shows how this community campus has been providing quality education at low fee.
Between 2010-2019, USAID’s STRIDE Activity provided rehabilitation services to over 52,000 Nepali people; enabled over 18,000 individuals to walk again using assistive devices; and provided livelihood training to over 4,000 people with disabilities to live dignified lives.
Paperless Government | दमक नगरपालिका, जहाँ थुप्रै नमुना काम भएका छन्
In Damak Municipality of Jhapa District, the Government of Nepal has implemented a digital system in line with the concept of paperless government, which is very commendable and successful. Where many works have been sampled.
Joganya Makes a Living | जोगन्याको जिविको
This is a success story of Joganya Chaudhari, one of the beneficiaries of LGCDP program. This story is a part of documentary produced by Media Chautari.
Citizenship Card; a piece of paper matters | पार्वतीले नागरिकता पाइन् !
Parbati Chunara, is one of the beneficiaries of LGCDP program. This story is a part of documentary produced by Media Chautari.
Unity for Nepal | नेपालका लागि एकता Post-Earthquake Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction
Baisakh 12, 2072 (25 April 2015) at 11:56 am, a devastating earthquake of magnitude 7.8 with its epicenter at Barpak Gorkha caused unimaginable loss of life and property. Thousands of people have been killed, thousands have been injured and millions of houses have been completely destroyed and many people have been left homeless. Keeping in mind such a huge loss, the American-Nepali community living in America has taken various initiatives for rescue, relief and rehabilitation as well as reconstruction of the suffering Nepali community. Among them, this is the audio-visual material of the support material provided for the children studying at Shree Nandajyoti Primary School, Baluwapati Dewpur, Kavrepalanchok district. We have tried to reach many people who have suffered the unimaginable loss of life and property. #socialdocumentary #lawapyakurel #earthquake2015
Chitawan Irrigation; Community-based Project
It is a community-based underground irrigation project, which is becoming a medium for the all-round development of farmers. This project, which has progressed with great success in the living standards of the farmers of Chitwan district, is becoming a model in the irrigation sector. The role of the staff, community and government here can be seen in this documentary.
Path of Development; Bagmati Irrigation Project | वाग्मती सिंचाइ
This is an irrigation project run by the Nepal government, which is becoming a way for the overall development of farmers. The role it played in the happiness and development of the farmers of Sarlahi, Rautahat, Mahottari, Bara and Dhanusha districts can be seen in this documentary.
Helicopter Rescuer in the Himalayas | हिमालयमा हेलिकप्टर उद्दारकर्ताहरू
This proximity provides viewers with an intimate insight into real stories and real-life rescue missions against a backdrop of the highest mountains in the Himalayas and into the lives of people who rose to the challenge in pursuit of their dream. It is an impressive contemporary account of one of the last adventures in aviation, told in a typically matter-of-way by those who were there.